It’s time to celebrate America’s birthday over the fourth of July holiday weekend!
The Declaration of Independence was 1776 which makes the United States 246 years old this year.
The big question is, where can you see the best fireworks display in Southern California?
Here is our top list for Angelenos:
Universal Studios Hollywood
All Weekend Long: July 2, 3 & 4, 2022 starting at 9 pm
Don’t miss the star-spangled celebration with the sky filled with fireworks and the park filled with fun.
- Universal Plaza in the Upper Lot
- Near TRANSFORMERS™: The Ride 3D in the Lower Lot
Fireworks crown the Hollywood sky on three huge nights at the Bowl, when Thomas Wilkins and the Los Angeles Philharmonic perform a program of favorites—along with two of the funniest, most influential, and most acclaimed talents of the past century: Steve Martin and Martin Short. Join us for one of LA’s greatest July Fourth traditions.
Rose Bowl in Pasadena
- 1:00 PM – Parking Lots Open
- 2:00 PM – FanFest Opens
- 3:00 PM – Arroyo Seco Saints Baseball First Pitch at Jackie Robinson Stadium – Free to the public, click here to register
- 5:30 PM – Gates Open
- 6:30 PM – TNT Motocross Riders
- 7:00 PM – Haylee Joe Performance
- 7:30 PM – Tia Simone Performance
- 8:15 PM – TNT Motocross Riders
- 8:30 PM – Drake Milligan Performance
Rose Bowl Stadium
1001 Rose Bowl Drive, Pasadena, CA 91103
A series of July 4th events are taking place in Santa Monica, from park hangs to pub crawls and fireworks
Salute the stars and stripes like never before while celebrating Independence Day at an inspirational fireworks show—all to the sound of patriotic music.
Marina del Rey
Enjoy dinner at waterfront restaurants in Marina del Rey with the best firework views. Charter a yacht for the ultimate close-up! Or head to Burton Chace Park or Fisherman’s Village for a family-friendly party atmosphere including synchronized music played over loudspeakers.
Fisherman’s Village 13755 Fiji Way