Caesars Entertainment announced plans to resume operations at Paris Las Vegas on Thursday, June 18 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time, following successful reopenings of Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas and Harrah's Las Vegas. As previously announced, the gaming floor and other amenities at The LINQ Hotel + Experience open on June 12. Paris Las Vegas will be offering renovated guest rooms and suites, a variety of food and beverage amenities, access to the outdoor pool, as well as slot machines and table games on the casino floor.
"We continue to see increasing customer interest in visiting Las Vegas this summer and, as a result, we are pleased to announce the reopening of Paris Las Vegas – gaming, hotel, restaurants and other amenities – on June 18," said Tony Rodio, CEO of Caesars Entertainment. "We will continue to emphasize our enhanced health and safety protocols and create the memorable guest experiences that draw people from all over to Las Vegas. This positive momentum also enables us to bring more employees back to work, which is great news for them, their families, the company and the community," he added.
The following amenities will open at Paris Las Vegas:
Food and Beverage
- Gordon Ramsay Steak – Thursday through Sunday, 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- JJ's Boulangerie (dining room) – daily, 24 hours
- La Pizza (express window) – daily, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- La Creperie – breakfast daily, 6 a.m. to noon
- Café Belle Madeleine – breakfast daily, 5 a.m. to noon
- Arc Bar – daily, 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Le Central Bar – daily, 24 hours
- Gustav's Bar – daily, 24 hours
- Le Cabaret Bar – daily, 2 p.m. to close
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant – daily, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Café Americano – daily, 6 a.m. to noon
- BEER PARK – now open daily, 2 p.m. to close
- HEXX Kitchen + Bar – now open daily, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mon Ami Gabi – now open daily, 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Soleil Pool – daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (hours may vary based on weather)
The Company previously announced that it has suspended fees for paid self-parking in Las Vegas.
The resumption of business in Las Vegas followed the opening of several regional properties, including in Louisiana, Mississippi, Iowa, Missouri, Lake Tahoe and Laughlin, Nevada, as well as tribal properties in Arizona, California and North Carolina. Caesars will continue to open properties in line with regulatory approvals and customer demand.
Paris Las Vegas will also follow the Company's previously announced enhanced health and safety protocols, which build on the Company's existing plans and practices in these areas. Caesars management is focused on the well-being of team members, guests and the community, and is working to create an environment with enhanced standards of sanitization and physical distancing practices.
Among the enhanced health and safety protocols are more frequent cleaning and sanitization. Caesars has also implemented a health screening program for all employees. Team members are required to wear masks, which will be provided by the Company. Guests will also be provided masks and will be strongly encouraged to wear them throughout their visit.
For more information on the Company's health and safety protocols, visit: www.Caesars.com/health.
For a comprehensive list of amenities open at Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts, visit: www.caesars.com/las-vegas/open.