P.F. Chang's is spreading holiday joy with all-new dishes, desserts and drinks.
Ramen lovers will rejoice with two new bowls: Spicy Miso Ramen and Tonkotsu Ramen. A savory Korean Bulgogi Steak dish debuts as well, along with a new dessert guests won't find anywhere else: Bao Donuts. All-new spiked Salted Caramel Starbucks Cold Brew, holiday sangrias and house-made sodas make great pairing partners at the table as well.
"This year we're celebrating the season with a menu that offers something special for everyone. Our holiday bar game is better than ever too - we're doubling down on our wine list, local microbrews, and new holiday sangrias," said Tana Davila, P.F. Chang's chief marketing officer.
P.F. Chang's 2019 holiday menu is available now at restaurants across the U.S.
- Spicy Miso Ramen: Spicy miso broth, shiitakes, edamame, carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, green onion, grilled lemon
- Tonkotsu Ramen: Creamy tonkotsu pork broth, shiitakes, edamame, carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, green onion
- Korean Bulgogi Steak: New York Strip, savory Mongolian glaze, Yukon potatoes, fried onion straws
- Bao Donuts: Rolled in cinnamon sugar with miso-caramel, raspberry, and coffee-vanilla dipping sauces
- Tiramisu: Vietnamese coffee-dipped ladyfingers, sweet mascarpone cream, cinnamon, crumbled fortune cookie topping
- Imperial White Sangria: Browne '&' White Wine, Bianco Vermouth, apple juice, orange blossom honey, cinnamon, apple
- Royal Red Sangria: Browne '&' Red Wine, Amaretto Disaronno, E & J Brandy, blood orange purée, orange juice, cinnamon
- Lime Soda: Lime juice, orange blossom honey water, citrus syrup, Q Club Soda. Spike It: Casa Noble Tequila
- Salted Caramel Cold Brew: Starbucks Cold Brew coffee, salted caramel. Spike it: Altos Añejo Tequila
To make the season even sweeter, P.F. Chang's is giving the gift of good fortune with its new holiday gift card design, and a $20 bonus card for every $100 spent now through December 31. Guests can pick up gift cards in restaurants across the U.S. or online any time. Gift cards may be used for dine-in, carry-out, and catering occasions. To purchase gift cards online and learn more about bonus rewards, visit https://www.pfchangs.com/gift-cards.