LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
- 2020 Masters Tournament Is On... Without Patrons
- Words With: Celebrity Makeup Artist Saisha Beecham
- Media Mogul Sumner Redstone Dies At Age 97
- CBS Collaborates With Law Enforcement For Police & Legal Drama Series
- Official Video For "Smile" By Juice Wrld And The Weeknd Out Now
- Tori Kelly Shares New Single And Lyric Video, “Unbotherd”
- Paul Saltzman Premieres "Meeting The Beatles" Documentary
- Joe Biden Picks Kamala Harris As VP Running Mate
- Darth Vader Costume & Star Wars Props On The Auction Block
- Bed Bath & Beyond Launches College From Home Shop Experience