LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
The LATF USA brand will add to our event production platform with LATF The Ambassadors, LATF The Festival, and beyond.
- This Is Hawaii's Most Expensive Home... For $70 Million
- PR Veteran Paul Bloch Of Rogers & Cowan Passes Away At Age 78
- Disney Reveals New 'Christopher Robin' Trailer Starring Ewan McGregor
- Look Like A Wine Expert With This Wine Cheat Sheet
- Memorial Day BBQ Recipes + Top 5 Grilling Tips
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- NFL Partners With Bob Woodruff Foundation To Help Veterans
- NFL Owners Unanimously Approve New National Anthem Policy
- You Could Buy Christie Brinkley's Hamptons Estate... For $29.5 Million
- Movie Review: The Force is With ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’