LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
- Skyville Live Honoring Jerry Lee Lewis Debuts On CMT April 13
- Pacific Theaters & Hollywood's Famous Arclight Cinemas To Close Permanently
- 2021 BAFTA Winners Announced: 'Nomadland' Takes Home Best Film
- 'Sopranos' Star Joseph Siravo Dies At Age 66
- NBCUniversal Renews 'Access Hollywood' & 'Access Daily' Through 2025
- FDA Authorizes Automated System for Leading COVID-19 Test
- Capital One City Parks Foundation SummerStage Returns Live
- Pentatonix Release The Ultimate “90’S Dance Medley”
- The Hollywood Bowl Reopens After Over A Year
- His Royal Highness Prince Philip Dies At Age 99