LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
The LATF USA brand will add to our event production platform with LATF The Ambassadors, LATF The Festival, and beyond.
- Movie Review: ‘Glass’ is a Strangely Spellbinding Superhero Thriller
- Gladys Knight To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl LIII
- 61st GRAMMY AWARDS: Camila Cabello, Cardi B & More To Perform
- Diane Keaton Is Flipping Houses, Check Out This Frank Lloyd Wright Project
- This Company Can Make Hundreds of Robots At Once
- Marvel Studios’ CAPTAIN MARVEL Posters Revealed!
- Tune In: CBS Announces Spring Lineup & New Series 'The Red Line'
- Trailer Spotlight: Peter Parker Is Back In "Spider-Man: Far From Home"
- Alicia Keys To Host The 61st GRAMMY AWARDS
- Broadway Legend Carol Channing Dies At Age 97