LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
- Rockwell Kitchen's Food Truck Is Open In Malibu
- Louis The Lab/Shepherd Finds His Forever Home
- Catherine Gray Launches 'She Angels Series' Featuring Women Entrepreneurs
- New Music Friday: Tone Stith, Olivia Rodrigo, Danny Goo, Charming Liars, Zara Larsson - Feat: Young Thug, Wizkid - Feat: Burna Boy, Raye
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Film Review: ‘Locked Down’ is a Rom-Com Caper for the Covid Era
- @HollywoodBeautyAwards Launches IGTV Series 'Tell Me David' Beauty Talk & Tips
- Jon Bon Jovi, Tom Hanks & More Join Post-Inauguration 'Celebrating America'
- Kennedy Center Honors To Praise Garth Brooks, Dick Van Dyke & Debbie Allen
- NBC Orders "Grand Crew," "American Auto" & "La Brea"