LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
- LA Lakers Postpone January 28 Clippers Game
- Kobe Bryant Tragedy: 9 Passengers Aboard Helicopter Identified
- Box Office: 'Bad Boys For Life' Back In Action
- 2020 GRAMMY AWARDS: And The Winners Are...
- Kobe Bryant Dies In Helicopter Crash Leaving No Survivors
- First Look: MULAN Character Posters Are Here
- Larry King & Morgan Fairchild To Be Honored At 2020 Hollywood Beauty Awards
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Watch: Billie Eilish Directs 'everything I wanted' Music Video
- 2020 GRAMMYS Add Comedians Jim Gaffigan and Trevor Noah To Lineup