LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
The LATF USA brand will add to our event production platform with LATF The Ambassadors, LATF The Festival, and beyond.
- Paul McCartney Scores First #1 Album In 36 Years On Billboard Chart
- Emmy Glam: Get The Look From Michael Dueñas & Austin Evans
- 70th Primetime Emmys: 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,' 'Game of Thrones,' 'The Crown' & More Win Big
- Box Office: 'The Predator' Knocks Out 'The Nun' For #1 Spot
- Daytime Hollywood Beauty Awards: Winners, Honorees & Highlights
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Trailer: 'Private Life' Starring Paul Giamatti & Kathryn Hahn
- Movie Review: ‘The Predator’ is a Fun but Flawed Reinvention
- On The 17th Anniversary Of 9/11 America Remembers The Lives Lost
- Trailer: Damien Chazelle Directs 'First Man' Starring Ryan Gosling