LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
- LeBron James Named To All-NBA Third Team
- Michelle Pfeiffer Urges Congress To Reform Outdated Cosmetics Law
- HBO's 'Big Little Lies' Partners With Equinox For Stretch Classes
- First Look: 'Terminator: Dark Fate' Trailer Is Here
- 'LAST CALL WITH CARSON DALY' Says Goodbye With Final Episode
- Kansas City To Host 2023 NFL Draft
- Movie Review: Live Action 'Aladdin' Is A Whole New Magical World
- John Mayer Launches Contest For The Heart & Armor Foundation
- Netflix Unveils 'Orange Is The New Black' Final Season Premiere Date
- Movie Review: ‘Booksmart’ is a Whip-Smart Coming-of-Age Comedy