LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
- CA Government Calls On Health Care Workers To Combat COVID-19
- Thank You To Our Doctors, Nurses & Healthcare Professionals
- Auto Industry Tycoon's Mansion Up For $29.9 million
- Collar & Comb Open For Dog Grooming By Appointment
- Macaroni Grill Offers Free Delivery
- Bloom Energy Refurbishes Ventilators, Gov. Gavin Newsom Visits Facility
- Governor Newsom Signs Order Banning Evictions Through May 31
- Mayor Garcetti Shuts Down State Parks & Recreation Facilities
- PBS Has Your 50th Anniversary of Earth Day Programmimg
- Legendary Harlem Globetrotters Player Fred "Curly" Neal Dies At Age 77