LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County Is Back
- Tony Awards: "Moulin Rouge! The Musical" Wins Best Musical
- Priceline Says It's Best To Book Travel Now
- Iconic Waldorf Astoria New York Launches 'Waldorf Stories' Website To Honor The History Of The World-Renowned Hotel
- Paul Thomas Anderson'S Trailer For LICORICE PIZZA
- Two Mega Agencies Merge: CAA Acquires ICM
- NE-YO Shares New Single & Video, “What If”
- Trailer: 'Old Henry' In Theaters October 1
- New Music Friday: Ultraviolet Communication, Walk The Moon, Lucinda Moore, Majid Jordan, Cassadee Pope, Concrete Castles, Lola Young
- Weekly Top Ten