This fall, Cooking Channel and Chef Jordan Andino take a multi-city road trip to find the best dishes available after-dark in the new thirteen-episode series Late Nite Eats,premiering Thursday, September 28th at 10pm ET/7pm PT.
Find Your Midnight Snack Watching 'Late Nite Eats' On Cooking Channel
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- 2018 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival Tickets On Sale Black Friday
- Jos A. Bank; A Treasure Trove Of Suits
- Brad Paisley Adds 2018 Dates To Weekend Warrior World Tour
- Nominees: 2018 Film Independent Spirit Awards
- Dare To Experience Sony's Jumanji Escape Room In LA
- Partridge Family Star & 70s Teen Idol David Cassidy Dies At Age 67
- P!nk Releases Music Video For Title Track "Beautiful Trauma"
- Della Reese, Music Legend And "Touched By An Angel" Star, Dead At Age 86
- Red Carpet Spotlight: 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' In Mexico
- Petco Foundation Donates $765,000 To Animal Welfare This Holiday Season
Popular on LATF USA
WildAid Gala Raises An Impressive Record $2.9 Million To Protect Endangered Species & Marine Habitats
AFI Fest Movie Review: ‘Mudbound’ is a Southern Set Masterpiece
How To Makeover Your Car With MAACO
Review: Sperry 7 SEAS Shoes Are Key For Summer Adventures
Céline Dion Adds Dates To Las Vegas Residency Due To High Demand
AFI Fest Movie Review: ‘The Disaster Artist’ Superbly Celebrates An Accidental Masterpiece
Copper Chef Delights On National French Fry Day!
Latin Recording Academy To Honor Alejandro Sanz, Camila Cabello To Perform
Trailer Spotlight: Evan Peters Stars In 'The Pirates Of Somalia'
Roger Teeter Has His Hang Ups; And They’re Pretty Good