According to comScore, Warner Bros.' 'Blade Runner 2049' topped the global chart with $81.725 million with a number one debut of $31.5 million in North America combined with $50.2 million generated by 63 international territories.
Notably, 'It' is now the highest grossing horror film internationally and has crossed the $600 million mark worldwide.
1. Blade Runner 2049 - Warner Bros. - $31.5M
2. The Mountain Between Us - 20th Century Fox - $10.1M
3. It - Warner Bros. - $9.7M
4. My Little Pony: The Movie - Lionsgate - $8.8M
5. Kingsman: The Golden Circle - 20th Century Fox - $8.1M
6. American Made - Universal - $8.1M
7. The Lego Ninjago Movie - Warner Bros. - $6.8M
8. Victoria And Abdul - Focus Features - $4.1M
9. Flatliners - Sony - $3.8M
10. Battle Of The Sexes - Fox Searchlight - $2.4M