This year, the Los Angeles Marathon has changed its famous route from "the stadium to the sea" to "the stadium to the stars," officially moving its finish line to the front steps of Westfield Century City on Avenue of the Stars. For one day only, the local community will gather together in excitement for marathon runners as they near the finish line, as well as the many fun activities taking place at the center to celebrate this year's marathon.
Guests can expect to discover a large-scale activation for runners at the outdoor Atrium event space in partnership with athletics brands Asics, Allbirds, and several other retailers as part of Westfield Century City's Race Day Celebration.
In addition to activities at the center, shoppers can access prime marathon viewing zones directly in front of Westfield Century City, the prime place to watch runners cross the finish line.
For those looking to take advantage of special discounts or get a head start on holiday shopping, a selection of retailers will be offering special promotions for marathon participants who show their bibs for one day only, such as:
- Adidas: Additional 15% off purchase
- Allbirds: 10% off purchase and first 26 marathoners to present their race bib in-store will receive a complimentary pair of socks, plus complimentary floral bouquets for spectators (while supplies last)
- Brandini Toffee: complimentary ice cream with purchase of ½ lb. tin of toffee
- Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse: Protein & Carb dining offer
- FP Movement: Free gift with purchase
- Healthy Spot: 20% off $100+ purchase
- Leaff Waffles: 20% off purchase
- MeUndies: 30% off your purchase including our Ultra-Light & Quick-Dry New Breathe line
- Next Health: Complimentary Cryo and 50% off IVs
- Panini Kabob Grill: 20% off in-dining purchase
- Pixi Beauty: Refresh and chill with a complimentary deluxe sample of our Pixi Mist (while supplies last) and complimentary Mini Make-Up Melting Cleansing Cloths with a 2-item purchase
- Pressed Juicery: Show your race badge for $5 juices and $3 shots
- TravisMathew: 15% off purchase
On race day, Westfield Century City will be open during special modified hours as we welcome runners, supporters, and the community to celebrate the event. Coffee, juice & smoothie, and breakfast operators will be opening their doors bright and early at 7am with all other restaurant operators ready to welcome in racers at 10am. You can expect retailers and dessert operators to begin service at 11am.
For more information, please visit: https://www.westfield.com/centurycity/offers