Makeup artist Jo Baker worked some Marc Jacobs Beauty magic on Paris Jackson at the MTV Movie & TV Awards.
How can you get the look?
- baker prepped paris’s skin with marc jacobs beauty under(cover) perfecting coconut face primer as this hydrating coconut veil freshens the skin while providing a smooth, nutrient-rich formula.
- after creating a perfect base for makeup, baker dotted her fingertips with a few drops of marc jacobs beauty genius gel super-charged oil-free foundation and blended out using a large fluffy powder brush for an airy, feather-light finish.
- baker then applied a soft and subtle contour using marc jacobs beauty #instamarc light filtering contour powder in mirage filter 40 in the hollows of paris’s cheeks.
- she used marc jacobs beauty glow stick glistening illuminator to add a glowing radiance to the bridge of her nose and high cheekbones. B
- baker also added a dot of the illuminator to paris’s eyelids to create a pop of light on the red carpet that reflects against the flashing camera lights.
- marc jacobs beauty velvet noir major volume mascara added length and fullness. once the mascara had set, baker used a small soft eyeshadow brush and lightly dusted the cool gold shadow from marc jacobs beauty style eye con no 7 plush eyeshadow palette in the lover 220 along paris’s lower lash line.
- she also applied a light dusting of the shadow near the inner corners of her eyes for a subtle bounce of radiance, which added a dreamy quality and helped her black lashes pop.