Ian Ziering will slay again in SHARKNADO 4 on Syfy airing Sunday, July 31 on Syfy (8-10 p.m. ET). He will reprise his role as shark-fighting hero Fin Shepard, while Tara Reid is set to return as April Wexler to reveal the outcome of the fan-voted #AprilLives or #AprilDies social campaign. The fourth addition to the hit global franchise also sees the return of David Hasselhoff as Gil Shepard and Ryan Newman as Claudia Shepard.
SHARKNADO 4 will take place five years after the East Coast was ravaged in SHARKNADO 3: OH HELL NO!. Fin, his family and the cosmos have been blissfully sharknado-free in the intervening years, but now sharks – and ‘nados! – are being whipped up in places (and ways) least expected…
SHARKNADO 4 (WT) will also star:
- Gary Busey (“Lethal Weapon,” ”Celebrity Apprentice”), as Wilford Wexler, April’s father and a lead scientist at Astro-X. He's at the forefront of advances in the field of robotics.
- Tommy Davidson (“Black Dynamite,” “In Living Color”), as Aston Reynolds, playboy tech billionaire. Aston is the CEO of tech company Astro-X, developers of a revolutionary energy system that can stabilize the atmosphere and prevent the formation of tornadoes.
- Imani Hakim (“Everybody Hates Chris”), as Gabrielle, Matt’s best friend and a fellow soldier. Gabrielle is tough and no-nonsense, can take care of herself and isn’t afraid to show what she's capable of doing.
- Cody Linley (“Hannah Montana,” “Melissa & Joey”), as Matt, Fin and April’s eldest son. After surviving the first Sharknado, Matt finished flight school and joined the Army. He's experienced the events of the last six years from afar and longs to reunite with his American Hero father.
- Masiela Lusha (“George Lopez”), as Gemini, Fin’s cousin. Ever resourceful, Gemini is chock full of shark-busting attitude and is ready to dive into the fight once the sharks hit the fan.
- Cheryl Tiegs (“The Apprentice”), as Raye, Fin’s mother and Col. Gil Shepard’s ex-wife. Raye is a little bit of a former flower child, but not afraid to speak her mind or protect her family.