Forevermark diamonds adorned many of Hollywood's leading ladies at the 88th Annual Academy Awards and Oscars after-parties including Oscars presenters Olivia Munn and Margot Robbie, Giuliana Rancic, Minnie Driver, Martha Hunt, and others.
Olivia Munn wore a custom, Forevermark by Jade Trau Exceptional Diamond cuff, featuring a 12.06 carat Forevermark Exceptional Diamond.
Margot Robbie and E! host Giuliana Rancic both donned diamond earrings that made a big statement. Margot sparkled in Forevermark diamond hoop earrings, and Giuliana wore oversized, circle drop earrings from Forevermark India to complete her Oscars look.
Forevermark diamond looks at the 88th Annual Academy Awards include:
Academy Awards Presenter and X-Men: Apocalypse Actress Olivia Munn
- Forevermark by Jade Trau Exceptional Diamond Cuff with 12.06 ct Forevermark Exceptional Diamond set in 18k White Gold 17.13 ctw
- Forevermark Stud Earrings with Round Brilliant Diamonds set in 18k White Gold 4.84 ctw
Academy Awards Presenter and Whisky Tango Foxtrot Actress Margot Robbie
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Diamond Hoop Earrings set in 18k White Gold 8.59 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond Eternity Band set in 18k Yellow 3.00 ctw
- Forevermark by Premier Gem Fancy Yellow Pear Shaped Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold 6.21 ctw
E! Red Carpet Host Giuliana Rancic
- Forevermark Oversized Diamond Earrings set in 18k White and Rose Gold 24.53 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Diamond Eternity Band set in 18k Rose Gold 3.21 ctw
- Forevermark Open Diamond Flower Bracelet set in 18k White Gold 8.86 ctw
- Forevermark Princess Cut Diamond Ring with Fancy Pink Pavé Diamonds set in 18k White and Rose Gold 6.60