On Apple’s big announcement day, the Apple Watch is in the spotlight. They claim it’s the most advanced timepiece ever created. A device that will revolutionize how you connect with others. And a comprehensive health and fitness companion. Here are the Smart Watch highlights:
- Apple Watch will be available on April 24th in the US, UK, Germany, France, China, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong and Japan.
- On April 10th, the Apple Watch will be in store for presales and previews.
- Digital Touch lets you send a sketch, a tap, or even your heartbeat to other people wearing Apple Watch.
- In the Now Playing Glance, you can control your music right from your wrist.
- When you receive a notification, the Taptic Engine alerts you with a gentle tap.
- Stainless steel cases in two beautiful finishes — traditional and space black. There is an edition available in 18-karat gold cases in yellow or rose.
For the MacBook Air:
- It now has fifth-generation Intel Core processors and Thunderbolt 2. And it’s available today.
For the MacBook:
- The 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display now has fifth-generation Intel Core processors. 2x faster flash storage. And up to 10 hours of battery life.
- Engineering the thinnest Retina display ever on a Mac meant refining it at every level.
- The most advanced Mac notebook ever starts at $1299.