According to comScore, Universal's 'The Mummy' earned $141.8 million in 63 international territories this weekend and set the record as Tom Cruise's biggest international opening weekend ever and also marks the star's best global debut as well of $174 million when combined with the North American launch of $32.2 million.
Notably, this weekend Warner Bros.' 'Wonder Woman' crossed the $400 million mark globally while 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' exceeded $600 million worldwide.
1. Wonder Woman - Warner Bros. - $57.2M
2. The Mummy - Universal - $32.2M
3. Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie - 20th Century Fox - $12.3M
4. Pirates Caribbean:Dead Men Tell No Tales - Disney - $10.7M
5. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 - Disney - $6.2M
6. It Comes At Night - A24 - $6.0M
7. Baywatch - Paramount - $4.6M
8. Megan Leavey - Bleecker Street - $3.8M
9. Alien: Covenant - 20th Century Fox - $1.8M
10. Everything, Everything - Warner Bros. - $1.6M
*Domestic Box Office Results