Thanks to makeup artist, Ashunta Sheriff, Taraji P. Henson looked fierce and flawless at the MTV Movie & TV Awards.
Here are the different steps to get this look:
• First, she cleaned and prepped Taraji’s face with NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash. She loves this product because it has high-strength Glycolic Acid and Lactobionic Acid, which exfoliate skin and unclog pores.
• Next, she DERMAFLASHED to remove all the dead skin cells and built up debris from skin’s surface. This at-home exfoliating device creates a perfect canvas for makeup application.
• She moisturized with Kate Somerville Quench Hydrating Face Serum for both eyes and face.
• Nobody’s skin tone is just one color. Ashunta used MAC Prep + Prime Fix Spray before applying Perfect Blend by Ashunta Sheriff Beauty in Tan.
• Then, MAC Mineralize Concealer in NC40 was placed under the eye area and on the brow bone.
• She set the makeup with her favorite MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Powder using a powder brush.
• For that soft romantic look, she opts for MAC Mineralize Blush in Petal Power on the cheekbones and uses MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Global Glow to lift and highlight.
• Eyes bring the drama! She based the eyes with MAC Eyeshadow Primer then used MAC Liquid Liner to thickly line both top lash lines and created a small wing out liner with a soft sultry smoke.
• She applied Neutral Matte Eyeshadows from MAC and then made a thin line on top and lower lash lines with MAC Creme Liner. She smudged the liner using Q-tips.
• Ardell Individual Lashes with Duo Black Adhesive were added for an extra boost of glam and one coat of MAC Waterproof Mascara on the bottom lashes.
• MAC Viva Glam Lipstick and Lipglass kept Taraji’s pucker looking smooth and bright. The Lipglass shimmery fuchsia shade provides a glass-like shine while also conditioning lips.