Maren Morris attended the 2022 Country Music Awards and she was glowing in Milk Makeup.
“The concealer really brought this look together and I knew I could trust it wouldn’t crease or dry out her skin,” said Emily Gray after highlighting Maren’s T-zone with Future Fluid All Over Cream Concealer.
“I took the absolutely stunning Bionic Blush shade in “Infinity” on a fluffy flat brush and applied it on the apples of the cheeks. Maren wanted a cool toned makeup look, and this was the perfect shade to compliment it. I loved how it gave a healthy glow to the skin as well,” said Emily Gray.
Get The Look:
- To prep Maren’s skin, Emily went in with the Hydro Ungrip Makeup Remover + Cleansing Water ($32) paired with a Hydro Ungrip Reusable Makeup Remover Pad ($25) to ensure she was working with a clean base, leaving her skin clean and hydrated.
- Emily loved the convenience of this product, as it doesn’t require rinsing.
- For the perfect award show base, Emily primed the outside perimeter of Maren’s face with Hydro Grip Primer ($36), perfect for holding foundation in place all night and keeping the skin looking hydrated.
- In Maren’s T-zone, Emily applied Pore Eclipse Mattifying Primer ($36) to mattify the center of her face and blur pores.
- To add warmth to the face, Emily used Matte Bronzer ($22) on Maren’s forehead, jawline, and cheekbones.
- Emily then applied the NEW Future Fluid All Over Cream Concealer ($29) in shade 7NW in Maren’s T-zone, giving a gorgeous highlighted look.
- Bionic Blush ($22) in ‘Infinity’ was applied on the apples of Maren’s cheeks, complimenting her cool-toned look.
- For brows, Emily used KUSH Fiber Brow Gel ($20) in ‘MJ’ to give thickness and hold, all night long. Emily then went in with NEW Future Fluid All Over Cream Concealer ($29) in shade 3N to carve out the brow and highlight Maren’s brow bone.
- To prime Maren’s eyes, Emily went in with the Hydro Grip Eye Primer ($25)
- Emily loved that this product is clear and gives her a transparent base to work on.
- For liner, Emily applied NEW Infinity Long Wear Eyeliner ($22) in “Outer Space’ and smudged out the edges for a smokey wing effect.
- For dramatic lashes, Emily used KUSH Waterproof Mascara ($26) to add volume.
- Emily loved the non-drying formula.
- To set the look, Hydro Grip Set + Refresh Spray ($36) was used to keep Maren’s gorgeous glam in place all night.
Celebrity Makeup Artist: Emily Gray
Photo credit: courtesy of Maren Morris instagram