The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (Public Health) continues cautioning residents who are planning to visit the below Los Angeles County beaches to be careful of swimming, surfing, and playing in ocean waters around discharging storm drains, creeks, and rivers.
- Bel Air Bay Club at Will Rogers State Beach
- Mothers Beach in Marina Del Rey
- Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica
- Malibu Lagoon at Surfrider Beach
Warnings have been lifted for the following beach areas where recent sample results identified water quality levels within State standards:
- Avalon Beach at Catalina Island (50 feet east of the pier)
Recorded information on beach conditions is available 24- hours a day on the County's beach closure hotline: 1-800- 525-5662. Information is also available online at our website: PublicHealth.LACounty.gov/Beach/