For many, especially us Angelenos… CBD has become a way of life; added to our food recipes, morning and night time regimens.
MBrace.life's Gloria Pope suggests to take a few drops of CBD on a daily basis to maintain balance in your mood, consume your essential superfoods to gain that energy. Experts believe that CBD's potential benefits for depression are related to its positive effect on serotonin receptors in the brain.
Making healthier choices in your diet will not only help control your waistline, but it can also help lift your mood, and provide a long-lasting boost in energy and focus. Since your brain is always working, it requires the right brain-boosting foods with specific vitamins and high-quality nutrients to use as fuel throughout the day. The fuel we choose to eat can greatly affect our mood, energy, and our brain's overall performance. Our brains produce serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps calm and soothe us, giving us a more relaxed, cheerful mood.
For more energy, add these superfoods and ingredients to your daily meals and drinks:
- Raw Cacao powder, Mood boosting, produces endorphins, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium
- Spirulina powder, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, protein, copper, Iron and Magnesium
- Maca Powder, Vitamin B6, C, Protein, Copper, Iron, Magnesium and Increases Libido and energy
- Vegan Vanilla flavored protein powder
- Hemp milk, Vitamin A, B12, D and all essential amino acids
- Sunbutter (spread made from sunflower seeds) Vitamin E, Magnesium, Iron, fiber and protein.
All these foods are very high in magnesium and the reason why this is so beneficial to your mood is that your body needs magnesium to produce energy, conduct nerve impulses, and help to contract the muscles in your body.
This includes muscles like your heart, which needs magnesium as well as calcium to beat normally. Magnesium also helps the walls of your blood vessels relax, so it's important to help control your blood pressure.
Stay tuned for healthy recipes from mbracelife.com!