Good dental hygiene is vital. It's a must for humans… so why isn't it a priority when it comes to our best furry friends? A dog and cat can go their entire life without having their teeth cleaned. Maybe they receive one cleaning, but that's still not enough.
The mouth is a source for bacteria. If there's an infection, it can cause other issues throughout the body. Dental disease is extremely common in pets, and periodontal issues have been linked to tooth loss, kidney and liver problems, and even heart disease due to toxins and bacteria from the mouth entering the blood stream. That's why it's important to take care of your pet's dental health!
Enter, PetLab Dental Formula. It's as simple as adding the product to your dog or cat's water bowl. Add 1 teaspoon to 8 ounces of drinking water.
Laurie loves the dental wash!
What does it do?
- Eliminates Plaque and Tartar Build Up: Expert anti-microbial and anti-bacterial formula to specially target the build-up of plaque and tartar in hard-to-reach places
- Freshens Breath: Contains no sugar, alcohol, detergents or additives, and leaves the breath clean and fresh.
- Strengthens Gums: Safely helps fight against the advance of periodontal issues, including halitosis, gingivitis, swollen gums and discolored teeth.
What's in it?
- Sodium Bicarbonate Also known as baking soda, this natural ingredient is well-known for its teeth cleaning abilities. Effective as an abrasive scrub to remove tartar and plaque build-up and prevent gum and tooth decay.
- • Potassium Sorbate – Potassium is proven to improve the bone mineral density in teeth and works to strengthen gums and overall oral health.
- Sodium Benzoate An effective plaque remover, this ingredient will help combat the bacterial and toxic build-up of harmful plaque which leads to periodontal disease.
Elvis was rescued and has dealt with some dental issues in the past. He loves dental formula!