Just like my Mom, I started seeing grey hairs in my late 20s. At 32, I'm constantly on-the-go and I don't always have the time to dye my hair. I hate putting my hair in a bun or ponytail when I see those little white hairs pop up! I just can't escape them.
Luckily, Revlon has a product that will literally save your bad hair color day: Revlon Root Erase Permanent Root Touch-Up.
It's so easy to use. Simply squeeze a small amount onto the brush and apply it to the desired area, wait 5 minutes and voila!
The formula matches your shade seamlessly (even salon color!) and the dual valve canister allows for both the colorant and developer to be dispensed simultaneously, resulting in an easier stress-free application experience. Plus, it’s reusable with up to 3 root touch ups per canister.
- Simple and easy to use with no prep required and no mess to clean up – just pump, mix & apply
- Professional quality reusable brush included for easy application
- Covers roots in as few as 5 minutes
- Up to 3 root touch ups per canister
- 100% gray coverage
- Less Mess. Faster. Reusable.
- Available in 13 shades
This is a beauty must-have for every woman battling those white and grey hairs!
$11.99 now at drug/mass retailers nationwide and Revlon.com