Life is Beautiful Festival announced the official artist lineup for the third edition of the music, food, arts and learning festival. In partnership with Another Planet Entertainment and Insomniac, Life is Beautiful will return to Downtown Las Vegas to provide festival- goers an exciting experience of world-class cuisine, extraordinary art and some of the world’s biggest musicians.
Headlining this year is 25-time GRAMMY® winner and global superstar, Stevie Wonder, Las Vegas hometown rockstars, Imagine Dragons, hip-hop heavyweight, Kendrick Lamar, and music legends, Duran Duran, who are among more than 70 established and emerging artists to hit the four outdoor stages throughout the weekend.
In collaboration with Insomniac, Life is Beautiful will host an entire Insomniac curated music area, taking over one of the four stages on the festival grounds. World leading and fresh faced dance music artists on this year’s lineup include Thievery Corporation, Porter Robinson, Major Lazor, DJ Snake, Tchami, Cashmere Cat and many more.
Stevie Wonder, Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Duran Duran, Hozier, Kid Cudi, Weezer, Major Lazer, Death Cab For Cutie, Brandon Flowers, Kygo, Atmosphere, Twenty One Pilots, Porter Robinson, Thievery Corporation, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Metric, DJ Snake, Awolnation, Walk The Moon, RL Grime, Run The Jewels, Rebelution, GRiZ, Future Islands, SOJA, Royal Blood, Madeon, Glass Animals, Lindsey Stirling, Clean Bandit, BADBADNOTGOOD & Ghostface Killah, Best Coast, Robin Schulz, The Green, TCHAMI, SZA, Against Me!, Dan Deacon, Meg Myers, Cashmere Cat, New Politics, Tommy Trash, Two Gallants, Ryn Weaver, Shamir, What So Not, Big Data, Elle King, JAUZ, Saint Motel, BØRNS, X Ambassadors, Klingande, Halsey, SALVA, Leikeli47, The London Souls, Kaleo, Giraffage, Andra Day, Mercer, Night Terrors of 1927, Parade of Lights, Peking Duk, Jared & The Mill, Mercy Music, and more to be announced.
Directed by Ryen McPherson of Critical Focus, the 2015 Life is Beautiful Festival lineup video takes over Downtown Las Vegas with music by Atmosphere & Against Me!.
Tickets are now on sale at LifeisBeautiful.com. Advance tickets are available in limited quantities on first- come-first-serve bases.
Three-Day General Admission (GA) Tickets:
- Advance 3-day GA: $235 plus taxes/fees
- Regular 3-day GA: $255 plus taxes/fees
- Regular 3-day VIP: $595 plus taxes/fees
VIP Tickets Include:
- One 3-day VIP pass to Life is Beautiful 2015
- Access to private viewing areas at the Downtown and Ambassador stages
- Access to the “VIP Lounge” located adjacent to the Downtown and Ambassador stages, featuring:
- Shaded VIP relaxation area with comfortable furniture and lounge chairs
- Exclusive VIP-only food vendors, art vendors, and art installations
- ‘Culinary Corner Stage’ with daily chef celebrity demonstrations and tastings
- Private air-conditioned restrooms with attendants
- Charging stations and live-streaming of the festival stages, culinary demonstrations and major sporting events
- Access to VIP priority seating for all Learning Pillar speakers
- Limited edition custom festival merchandise gift
- Exclusive express VIP lanes at the festival gates, with re-entry allowed all weekend
- Dedicated VIP concierge in the VIP Lounge at both Downtown and Ambassador Stages
For inquiries: [email protected].