Panasonic announced today the new LUMIX DMC-FZ1000 (FZ1000) — the world’s first digital compact camera to offer 4K video recording capability. The FZ1000 boasts a one-inch, High Sensitivity MOS Sensor and 4K video recording capability.
A few features of Panasonic’s new product:
1. Bright Leica DC Lens 25-400mm F2.8-4.0
2. Large 1-inch 20.1MP MOS Sensor for Amazing Defocus Control
3. The World’s First Digital Compact Camera Recording High Quality Video in 4K
4. Super-fast LUMIX DFD Focusing Technology
5. Integrated Smartphone/Tablet Wi-Fi® for Remote Imaging Control
The latest member of the popular LUMIX FZ series, the FZ1000 will be available at www.shop.panasonic.com and select channel partners in late July with an MSRP of $899.99.