According to ComScore, Universal's presentation of DreamWorks Animation and Pearl Studio's 'Abominable' debuted at No. 1 at the worldwide box office this weekend with an estimated $29.7 million and a global cume to date of $31.05 million.
The film was followed closely by Fox's 'Ad Astra' that brought in $28.1 million globally for a worldwide total to date of $89 million.
The top 3 worldwide weekend box office estimates:
1. Abominable - Universal - $29.6M
2. Ad Astra - 20th Century Fox - $28.1M
3. Downton Abbey - Universal - $24.5M
The top 3 domestic weekend box office estimates:
1. Abominable - Universal - $20.9M
2. Downton Abbey - Focus Features - $14.5M
3. Hustlers - STX Entertainment - $11.5M