Gina Edwards’ nail designs have appeared on the New York runways and Hollywood red carpets. With work in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Essence and Elle Magazine, she has collaborated with Alexander Wang, Valentino, Balmain, Saint Laurent and Michael Kors. A global brand ambassador for Kiss Nails, this New Yorker led hundreds of fashion shows, from Calvin Klein to Burberry. Gina has worked with Taraji P Henson, Nicole Kidman, Demi Lovato, Rita Ora, Mary J. Blige and regularly with Tiffany Haddish.
Gina Edwards: Nominee For Excellence In Nail Styling
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- TV Review: ‘Sasquatch’ is a Trippy Mix of Monster Myth and Murder Mystery
- 56TH ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS: And The Winners Are...
- NFL Is Getting Into The Podcast Game With iHeartMedia
- PETCO Urges Offices To Go Pet-Friendly For Mental & Physical Health
- TV Review: ‘Mare of Easttown’ is a Must-See Crime Drama
- Lin-Manuel Miranda's 'In The Heights' To Open Tribeca Film Festival 20th Anniversary
- New Music Friday: Donel, Livingmore, Band Of Silver, Tyson, Melonia, Olivia Lunny, The Wrecks
- Weekly Top Ten
- What You Need To Know About Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Halt
- Cannes Film Festival Goes Green For 2021: Here's How They're Doing It