A fixture of Los Angeles history, Beverly Hot Springs was founded on the artesian well discovered in 1910. Almost 75 years later, the spa was rebuilt around the 2,200-foot well with all-natural 96 to 105-degree water. Noted for its man-made rock waterfall, the spa provides massage therapy, advanced skincare treatments, sunless spray tanning and more. Their hot springs’ mineral water is beneficial balneotherapy to aid ailments and ultimate relaxation.
Beverly Hot Springs: Nominee For Excellence In Spa Services
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Tips To Keep Your Pets Safe During July 4th
- Walmart Transforms Parking Lots Into Drive-In Theaters
- Food Safety Tips When Eating Outdoors
- Hawaiian Airlines Welcomes Back North American Flyers In August
- Don McLean, Barry Manilow, Martina McBride, Kenny Loggins, Cindy and Carlos Santana, Jewel, CeCe Winans And More Set For CNN's "The Fourth In America"
- Snoop Dogg, Bill Ray Cyrus, 2Chainz Headline All-Star AGAPAO LIVE-Streaming Concert
- Tune In: 'Work Without Pants' Is Zoom Relatable
- Awkwafina & Zendaya Among Stars Invited To Join Academy
- Ringo Starr To Celebrate 80th Birthday with Starr Studded Charity Broadcast, “Ringo's Big Birthday Show”
- Nine Time Emmy Winner Carl Reiner Dies At Age 98