According to comScore, the China-based title 'Wolf Warrior 2' topped the global marketplace for the second straight weekend with an incredible $163.46 million performance that brought its cumulative total to a mind-blowing $471.1 million.
Notably, Christopher Nolan's masterpiece, 'Dunkirk' crossed the $300 million mark worldwide as it continues to draw enthusiastic crowds around the globe.
1. The Dark Tower - Sony - $19.5M
2. Dunkirk - Warner Bros. - $17.6M
3. Emoji Movie, The - Sony - $12.3M
4. Girls Trip - Universal - $11.4M
5. Kidnap - Aviron Pictures - $10.2M
6. Spider-Man: Homecoming - Sony - $8.8M
7. Atomic Blonde - Focus Features - $8.2M
8. Detroit - Annapurna Pictures - $7.3M
9. War For The Planet Of The Apes - 20th Century Fox - $6.0M
10. Despicable Me 3 - Universal - $5.3M