For many in California, a bouquet of kush is definitely our Valentine!
With V-Day around the corner and more than two-thirds of US states already enacting responsible cannabis laws, this is a perfect time to explore cannabis strains to help with heartbreak and being single on what can be the least romantic holiday of the year.
According to the 2014 census bureau report, more people are single today than ever before. Half of all Americans are single compared to 37 percent in 1976. Couple that with data scraped from Facebook statuses of “break up” and “broken up” shows that Valentine’s day is the third largest day for breakups.
If you are one of the 150 million single Americans or are working through love loss February 14, THC Design, the leading breeder and cultivator of premium, safe, estate-grown cannabis in California, has curated a few of the top cannabis strains to show you one is only the loneliest number when counting the number of joints left of these strains on the least romantic holiday of the year.
Got Dumped? Dumped Someone?
- Triangle Kush is a smooth indica dominant hybrid strain named as a tribute to the three marijuana capitals of Florida – Tampa, Jacksonville, and Miami. An uplifting euphoric buzz washes over you in warming waves, leaving you floating on air – far away from stalking that ex.
- has a minty cookie flavor and fast and hard cerebral rush euphoric energy will swing you back onto Tinder with a vengeance. This hybrid then fades into a happy stoney introspection, eventually leading to a classic indica body buzz, so remember the good times and cry if you want to.
- is a sativa-dominant hybrid that balances high levels of THC with low levels of CBD. It will clear your head and relax those fingers from regretful texts. Binge on Netflix instead. Netflix always knows what you want
Single On V-Day
- Blueberry Dome is a strain with high levels of THC to provide intense relief with amazing flavors, mixing fresh nutty mint with ripe blueberries for a confusingly delicious taste that will dance across your tongue. Pair it with that pint of Ben and Jerry's and revel in the fact you don't have to share either.
- Kosher Kush transcends your body into a state of serenity, draining your mind of all worries. Who needs worries when you have Seamless for dinner, Delivery for booze and Eaze for more Kosher Kush. Staying in is the new going out. Light that new candle for a romantic night for one.
- Future Berries screams treat yourself. Live your best life with the best company – yourself! What begins as a moment of clear-headed relaxation soon leads to total bodily bliss with this strain. Pairs well with spa day massages, facials, and that strange mud bath your friends said you just have to try.
Thanks to THC Design Co-Founder and master cultivator Ryan Jennemann for this strain breakdown!