According to comScore, Disney's 'Beauty And The Beast' added another $114 million in its third weekend to push its global total to massive $876.3 million.
On the animated family film side of the ledger, Fox's 'The Boss Baby' over-performed to the tune of $85.2 million in its debut weekend worldwide in 35 territories.
- The Boss Baby – 20th Century Fox – $49.0M
- Beauty And The Beast – Disney – $47.5M
- Ghost In The Shell – Paramount – $19.0M
- Power Rangers – Lionsgate – $14.5M
- Kong: Skull Island – Warner Bros. – $8.8M
- Logan – 20th Century Fox – $6.2M
- Get Out – Universal – $5.8M
- Life – Sony – $5.6M
- Chips – Warner Bros. – $4.1M
- The Zookeeper's Wife – Focus Features – $3.3M