According to comScore, Disney's 'Finding Dory' continued to swim the world's box office oceans and tops the $500 million mark in the wake of a $76.3 million weekend.
]Second place went to Warner Bros.' 'The Legend of Tarzan' that swung into 20 territories including North America this weekend and came out with a $56.9 million total.
- Finding Dory – Disney – $41.9M
- The Legend Of Tarzan – Warner Bros. – $38.1M
- Purge: Election Year, The – Universal – $30.9M
- The BFG – Disney – $19.6M
- Independence Day: Resurgence – 20th Century Fox – $16.5M
- Central Intelligence – Warner Bros. – $12.3M
- The Shallows – Sony – $9.0M
- Free State Of Jones – STX Entertainment – $4.1M
- The Conjuring 2 – Warner Bros. – $3.9M
- Now You See Me 2 – Lionsgate – $3.0M