According to comScore, Fox's 'X-Men: Apocalypse' had another great weekend at the box office that was turbocharged by a $65 million North American debut for a combined worldwide weekend performance of $120.3 million and $250.8 million globally to date.
Disney's high profile sequel, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' had a debut of $100.6 million this weekend in 44 territories around the world.
- X-Men: Apocalypse – 20th Century Fox – $120.3M
- Alice Through The Looking Glass – Disney – $100.6M
- The Angry Birds Movie – Sony – $50.5M
- Captain America: Civil War – Disney – $31.9M
- Warcraft – Universal – $31.6M
- The Jungle Book – Disney – $14.3M
- Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising – Universal – $13.6M
- Money Monster – Sony – $10.9M
- The Nice Guys – Multiple – $9.2M
- The Wailing – 20th Century Fox – $5.3M