With Spring weather right around the corner… it's cool sweet time!
Talenti® Gelato & Sorbetto are unveiling six new flavors for 2016.
- Chocolate Sorbetto: No milk? No problem. A sophisticated cocoa sorbetto that delivers a smooth, simple and rich chocolate taste.
- Coconut Almond Chocolate Gelato: Coconut shreds, semi-sweet chocolatey flakes, and salted roasted almonds all blended into coconut gelato.
- Key Lime Pie Gelato: Refreshing key lime gelato with a textured graham swirl and graham cracker pieces.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Gelato: Peanut butter gelato with a peanut butter ripple and chocolatey peanutty crunchy pretzel balls.
- Vanilla Caramel Swirl Gelato: Classic vanilla bean gelato with a generous swirl of decadent Talenti dulce de leche.
- Wild Blackberry Gelato: An elegant blackberry gelato with a smooth blackberry swirl.
Farm-fresh milk and fine, pure cane sugar are blended with ingredients sourced from around the globe, and locally, whenever possible. With this, the company uses artisanal cooking methods designed to create robust flavor profiles and experiences. The end result is scooped into the signature Talenti clear, recyclable, resealable and BPA-free containers. Sorbetto options are also part of the ever-evolving product line.
The newest flavors will debut at this year's Natural Products Expo West show in Anaheim, Calif.