CBS is counting down to its exclusive broadcast of SUPER BOWL 50 on Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016, the Corporation will provide extensive coverage of the event across its various divisions, including CBS Sports, CBS Entertainment, CBS News, CBS Sports Network, SHOWTIME Sports, CBS Sports Digital, CBSN, CBS Sports Radio, CBS Radio, CBS Television Distribution and CBS Television Stations. http://www.cbs.com/superbowl/
Beginning Monday, Feb. 1, CBS will offer week-long, around-the-clock coverage from San Francisco and the Bay Area across multiple platforms, wrapping up on Super Bowl Sunday with special post-game editions of THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT and THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN.
- THE SUPER BOWL TODAY – CBS’s THE NFL TODAY hosts James Brown, Tony Gonzalez, Bill Cowher, Bart Scott and Boomer Esiason will count down to kick-off on the SUPER BOWL 50 pre-game show with various guests and analysts.
- CBS NEWS – CBS News will provide extensive, multi-platform coverage of SUPER BOWL 50 in the weeks leading up to this historic event.
- THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT – Stephen Colbert will host a special live edition of THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT immediately following SUPER BOWL 50 from the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City. This will mark the first time that a late night series has ever aired in the post-Super Bowl time slot.
- THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN – The late night party will continue after late local news with a special Super Bowl Sunday edition of THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN.
- SUPER BOWL LIVE – CBS Sports Network goes primetime at the Super Bowl with all the latest news and information surrounding the big game, as well as guest analysts including current and former players and coaches.
- THAT OTHER PREGAME SHOW – CBS Sports Network’s Sunday pre-game show expands to the week leading up to the Super Bowl, airing live from Super Bowl City.
- NFL MONDAY QB – Trent Green, Rich Gannon and Steve Beuerlein preview the Super Bowl from a quarterback’s perspective live from Super Bowl City.
- WE NEED TO TALK – CBS Sports’ critically acclaimed all-female sports show airs a Super Bowl special from San Francisco on Saturday.
- INSIDE THE NFL – The Emmy Award-winning SHOWTIME program with Adam Schein, Phil Simms, Boomer Esiason, Michael Irvin and Brandon Marshall will air Tuesday. The show is produced by CBS Sports and NFL Films and will be located in Super Bowl City.
- CBS SPORTS DIGITAL – CBS Sports Digital will offer wall-to-wall preview coverage of SUPER BOWL 50 across CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports app for mobile devices, featuring a daily podcast from NFL writers and experts on Radio Row in San Francisco, plus the latest news and real-time analysis of the top stories all week leading up to the game. Video programming will include the CBS Sports Digital show BACK TO BACKER taping a special series of episodes in the Bay Area before and after the game.
- CBS INTERACTIVE – CBS Interactive will also offer additional in-depth Super Bowl coverage across its properties, including CBS.com, TVGuide.com, CNET, Chowhound and GameSpot.
- ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT – Kevin Frazier will be hosting all week leading up to the big game taking viewers inside the top trending stories from SUPER BOWL 50.
- THE INSIDER – Keltie Knight will take viewers inside Media Day and Game Day.
- NFL HONORS – The National Football League will recognize its best players, performances and plays from the 2015 season with a two-hour primetime awards special – NFL HONORS – on Saturday, Feb. 6 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT). .
- SUPER BOWL’S GREATEST COMMERCIALS – CBS will offer two shows celebrating the greatest Super Bowl Commercials over the past 50 years. On Tuesday, Feb. 2 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), SUPER BOWL’S GREATEST COMMERCIALS 2016 will count down the Top 50 commercials, culminating in a live announcement of the greatest Super Bowl commercial of all time from Levi’s Stadium.
- CBS RADIO – CBS RADIO’s local sports stations from Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, Sacramento and Washington, D.C. will broadcast live from Radio Row throughout the week.
- CBS SPORTS RADIO – More than 300 affiliate stations across the country will feature live programming from CBS Sports Radio hosts in San Francisco, presenting all the latest news, celebrity interviews and trending stories.