According to Rentrak, the global appetite for the final 'Hunger Games' installment remained strong with another weekend atop the box office rankings in 93 territories as it adds another $113.6 million for a worldwide total to date of $440.7 million.
Second place went to the debut of Disney/Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur' in 40 territories with an impressive $67.9 million and global sales to date of $84.3 million.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 – Lionsgate – $51.6M
- The Good Dinosaur – Disney – $39.2M
- Creed – Warner Bros. – $30.1M
- Spectre – Sony – $12.8M
- The Peanuts Movie – 20th Century Fox – $9.7M
- The Night Before – Sony – $8.2M
- The Secret In Their Eyes – STX Entertainment – $4.5M
- Spotlight – Open Road – $4.5M
- Brooklyn – Fox Searchlight – $3.8M
- The Martian – 20th Century Fox – $3.3M