LG Electronics recently unveiled a new Bluetooth headset in its award-winning TONE series, the LG TONE Active™. LG TONE Active is now available in Orange exclusively through AT&T for a limited time. LG TONE Active will retail for $129.00.
Compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, the LG TONE Active has a water resistance rating of IPX32, so it can handle sweat, and earbuds that retract into the headset to alleviate tangled cords. Designed for durability to support the most active lifestyles, LG TONE Active fits snugly around the neck in a stay-put, contoured design.
Standout features of the LG TONE Active include:
- IPX3 Water & Sweat Resistance Rating – Compatible for life’s toughest workouts to handle sweat in the hottest conditions in the gym or out on the trail
- Durable & Lightweight – Durable yet lightweight, with a contoured, around-the-neck wearing style
- Retractable Earbuds – Customized fit with two sizes of stabilizer buds for a more secure and comfortable fit and a simple, unique solution for cord management
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology – Hassle-free device connectivity, compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone
- Quad-Layer Speaker Technology™ & Digital MEMS Microphone – Robust bass, crisp treble, less distortion on high frequencies and exceptional voice clarity
Key LG TONE Active technical specifications include:
- Music Listening Time: Up to 9.5 hours3
- Talk Time: Up to 13 hours3
- Standby Time: Up to 18 days3
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Bluetooth® Specification: Version 4.1
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Operating Range: 33 ft.
- Tone & Talk™: SMS reader4
- aptX® Compatible5
- Multi-Connection: Pair up to 2 devices
The LG TONE Active will be available July 24 at AT&T online and retail stores nationwide. Visit www.lg.com/us/toneactive or www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/lgtone starting this Friday for more information.