Adding to the Alfa Romeo brand’s legendary racing history and the exciting experience of open-air motoring, the all-new 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider debuts with panoramic views complemented with a signature Alfa exhaust note, plus the essential sportiness of the award-winning 4C – handcrafted in Modena, Italy; groundbreaking and seductive Italian style; state-of-the-art Formula 1 inspired carbon fiber monocoque chassis that enables an incredible power-to-weight ratio; advanced technologies, including the all-aluminum 1750 turbocharged and intercooled engine with direct-injection and variable-valve timing that enable supercar-level performance.
New features include:
- All-new Alfa Romeo 4C Spider’s open-air performance cockpit and mid-engine proportions draw from more than 100 years of groundbreaking and functional Italian design
- Unique carbon fiber windshield frame and available carbon fiber “halo” highlight 4C Spider’s ultralight carbon fiber monocoque and aluminum chassis structures, which enable an incredible power-to-weight ratio and supercar-level performance
- Innovative and unique technological solutions: all-aluminum 1750 direct-injection, intercooled, advanced turbocharged engine with dual variable-valve timing paired to the blistering fast Alfa TCT (twin-clutch transmission) and Alfa DNA selector with four adjustable drive modes
- All-new available Akrapovic dual-mode exhaust system features dual, center-mounted tips with carbon fiber surround and signature Alfa resonant sound
- Handcrafted in Modena, Italy, Alfa Romeo 4C Spider combines two excellences – the performance engineering of Alfa Romeo and the craftsmanship of Maserati manufacturing
- All-new 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider arrives at U.S. and Canadian dealerships this summer starting at $63,900 MSRP