Good news for some LG customers in key markets around the world. They will get their chance to own the latest advanced smartphone from LG Electronics.
LG G4 will begin rolling out this week to consumers in key markets around the world, continuing throughout the month into June and beyond as more retailers and operators see what LG G4 has to offer their customers. Starting in Hong Kong, the G4 will follow with rollouts in Turkey, Russia and Singapore, eventually including most of Europe, North America, CIS, Southeast Asia, Middle East/Africa and South/Central America, coming to approximately 180 carrier and retailers.
Highlights of the LG G4 include:
- Handcrafted, genuine full grain leather (see LG’s leather artisan at work at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T9ejKpcunE) back cover in six beautiful colors in addition of three unique material covers with 3D patterns
- Rear-facing camera featuring a rare F1.8 aperture lens and 16-megapixel resolution supported by Color Spectrum Sensor (CSS) and a new Manual Mode
- Front-facing 8-megapixel camera and Gesture Interval Shot for perfect selfies every time which can then be saved to the removable microSD card*
- Vivid IPS Quantum Display which offers 20 percent greater color reproduction, 25 percent improvement in brightness and 50 percent greater contrast
- First smartphone to utilize Qualcomm’s newest Snapdragon™ 808 Processor with X10 LTE for the best balance of performance and power savings
- High-capacity 3,000mAh removable battery and supporting Quick Charge 2.0 (enabled with Quick Charge 2.0 certified adapter, sold separately)
- Slim Arc exterior design for a more comfortable grip and greater durability when dropped
- Easily captures 4K video and play backs on Ultra HDTVs with support through Analogix SlimPort® NANO∙CONSOLE®
George Floyd Forever Day Three Years After Protests