The Los Angeles Lakers star, Kobe Bryant sold his Pelican Ridge home on Friday for $6,116,500, according to Multiple Listing Service records. And speaking of records, Bryant is breaking them. His home is the highest price ever paid in residential real estate in the Newport Coast enclave.
So what’s so great about this home that Bryant originally paid $4.78 for?
- Mediterranean style, built in 1997
- Renovated and expanded with walnut floors, limestone, stone pillars and detailed molding throughout.
- Two stories of living space take in unobstructed ocean and city views.
- 850-square-foot gym
- A hair salon and a wood-paneled office with a built-in shark tank.
- A home theater is outfitted with a lobby entrance, stadium seating and a wet bar.
- Four bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms, including a master suite with a private sitting room, a newly added walk-in closet and a marble-lined bath.
- Outdoors, landscaped grounds contain a pool and spa with waterfall features, a fire pit and an outdoor kitchen.
Can’t beat that.
Jordan Cohen of Re/Max Olson & Associates was the listing agent, according to the Multiple Listing Service. Marcy Weinstein and Rex McKown of Surterre Properties represented the buyer in the sale.