CEO & Founder of LATF The Magazine and LATFUSA.com, Michele Elyzabeth is a veteran journalist and publicist with a career spanning over four decades. She is also the creative force behind Parapluie, Inc., Comtesse Michele Elyzabeth Champagne and International Power Planning. In 1971, she emigrated from France to Los Angeles to work for Ike & Tina Turner before being recruited by Warren Cowan of Rogers & Cowan PR, where she worked for several years. In 1978, Michele created her first firm, Michele Elyzabeth Enterprises, which became Parapluie, Inc. Michele created and executive produces the annual Hollywood Beauty Awards.
With an extensive history in the music business writing or producing for such R&B acts as Chaka Khan, The Whispers, Shalamar, Jermaine Jackson and Coolio, former lead-singer/songwriter and producer of the R&B band "Lakeside" is LATF's President/Music & Entertainment Editor.
Pamela started out working with Parapluie, Inc. in 2009 before becoming LATF's Vice President. At LATF, Pamela directs story assignments, content management, social media, conducts celebrity interviews, and oversees the creative process/design of the daily news site and magazine. Pamela is also a contributor to lifestyle, TV, Film, Food, and serves as executive producer of the Hollywood Beauty Awards.
LATF’s Special Projects Director brings decades of experience in the entertainment industry. Starting out at Paramount, Deborah worked with Alan Jay Lerner on “Paint Your Wagon,” and the TV show “Love American Style,” etc. She went on to work for Robert Evans, before climbing the ladder at Movieline (eventually Hollywood Life), becoming general manager: handling celebrity bookings, working on special events and beyond.
LATF The Magazine’s Managing Editor/Art Director
Paul J. Wright
Patrick & Claudine
Pet Corner Contributors
Casper, Baxter, Blanche, Doodle, Elvis, Laurie, Wyatt
- Film Review: ‘Ready or Not’ is Dangerously Funny
- Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation To Honor Robert Redford
- 2019 MTV Video Music Awards Performers Announced
- 'No Time To Die'... 25th James Bond Movie Title Revealed
- Hästens: The Mattress Fit for Kings & Queens
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Cat Happy & Healthy
- CBS Extends James Corden's 'Late Late Show' Through 2022
- Target Unveils Their Own Food & Beverage Brand
- Box Office: Audiences Favor 'Good Boys' & 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
- Meghan Markle's Pre-Duchess LA Home On Sale For $1.8 Million