CEO & Founder of LATF The Magazine and LATFUSA.com, Michele Elyzabeth is a veteran journalist and publicist with a career spanning over four decades. She is also the creative force behind Parapluie, Inc., Comtesse Michele Elyzabeth Champagne and International Power Planning. In 1971, she emigrated from France to Los Angeles to work for Ike & Tina Turner before being recruited by Warren Cowan of Rogers & Cowan PR, where she worked for several years. In 1978, Michele created her first firm, Michele Elyzabeth Enterprises, which became Parapluie, Inc. Michele created and executive produces the annual Hollywood Beauty Awards.
With an extensive history in the music business writing or producing for such R&B acts as Chaka Khan, The Whispers, Shalamar, Jermaine Jackson and Coolio, former lead-singer/songwriter and producer of the R&B band "Lakeside" is LATF's President/Music & Entertainment Editor.
Pamela started out working with Parapluie, Inc. in 2009 before becoming LATF's Vice President. At LATF, Pamela directs story assignments, content management, social media, conducts celebrity interviews, and oversees the creative process/design of the daily news site and magazine. Pamela is also a contributor to lifestyle, TV, Film, Food, and serves as executive producer of the Hollywood Beauty Awards.
LATF’s Special Projects Director brings decades of experience in the entertainment industry. Starting out at Paramount, Deborah worked with Alan Jay Lerner on “Paint Your Wagon,” and the TV show “Love American Style,” etc. She went on to work for Robert Evans, before climbing the ladder at Movieline (eventually Hollywood Life), becoming general manager: handling celebrity bookings, working on special events and beyond.
LATF The Magazine’s Managing Editor/Art Director
Paul J. Wright
Patrick & Claudine
Pet Corner Contributors
Casper, Baxter, Blanche, Doodle, Elvis, Laurie, Wyatt
- Cannes Film Festival Announces Classic Cinema Selection
- Carnival Cruises & More Resume Travel Operations
- Improv Comedy Is Back At The Groundlings In Los Angeles
- Paramount Unveils Title For 'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts'
- L'Oréal Paris Announce Lights On Women Award at Cannes
- 'Only Murders in the Building' Premieres on Hulu August 31
- VEVO And Ariana Granda Release Exclusive Performance Of “POV”
- Miley Cyrus Is The New Face of Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia
- Metro Rail System Breaks Ground On $898.6-million At LAX
- Foreigner Announces 121 Date World Tour