Brazilian hair colorist and “King of Color,” he is recognized for his international eye for color and luxe techniques. De Souza began his career at some of the most prestigious salons in Los Angeles, including John Frieda and Andy LeCompte, prior to opening his own salon, Mare, in 2016 with good friends and peers in the industry, Mara Roszak and Alex Polillo. Voted “Best Colorist” by Vogue, De Souza’s work has been featured on covers of countless publications including Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, Esquire, Allure, People, Women’s Health, Marie Claire and Glamour. He is also a spokesperson for the world-renowned hair care brand, Joico and has been a guest speaker to several international industry events including Behind The Chair and Color World UK. De Souza’s custom looks, as seen on his celebrity clients such as Kate Mara, Olivia Wilde, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis, Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, Lilly Collins, Jenna Dewan Tatum, and Lucy Hale, continue to set trends on the forefront of hair . . . .
Denis De Souza: Nominee For Excellence In Coloring
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Roselyn Sanchez & Daddy Yankee Join "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2022"
- Giada De Laurentiis Strikes Content Deal With Food Network
- Olivia Rodrigo Announces 2022 SOUR Tour Coming To Santa Barbara Bowl And Greek Theatre
- Interview: Michael Dorman Shows His Star Quality in "JOE PICKETT"
- "JOE PICKETT" Stars Michael Dorman & Julianna Guill Talk Gun Safety and more
- HBO's 'Succession' Lead Critics Choice Nominations
- Kristen Stewart To Be Honored At Santa Barbara Int'l Film Festival
- David Alan Grier Talks 'JOE PICKETT' Spectrum Originals Series
- Photos: Tom Holland & Zendaya At SPIDERMAN: NO WAY HOME Premiere
- Senator Bob Dole Passes Away At Age 98