According to comScore, Warner Bros.' 'Dunkirk' soared to number one debuts internationally, in the U.S. & worldwide taking in $55.4 million in 46 international markets plus $50.5 million in North America for a combined global total of $105.9 million.
The UK in particular showed strong results with a $12.4 million #1 debut on 1,313 screens.
- Dunkirk - Warner Bros. - $50.5M
- Girls Trip - Universal - $30.4M
- Spider-Man: Homecoming - Sony - $22.0M
- War For The Planet Of The Apes - 20th Century Fox - $20.4M
- Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Plan - STX Entertainment - $17.0M
- Despicable Me 3 - Universal - $12.7M
- Baby Driver - Sony - $6.0M
- The Big Sick - Lionsgate - $5.0M
- Wonder Woman - Warner Bros. - $4.6M
- Wish Upon - Broad Green Pictures - $2.5M