According to comScore, Sony's remake of 'The Magnificent Seven' rustled up some big numbers this weekend from 63 total markets grossing $19.2 million from 8,300 plus screens. With an international total of $24.8 million the global combined cumulative is now $59.8 million.
On the family-friendly side of the ledger, 'Storks' from Warner Bros. opened in 33 international markets this weekend, generating an estimated $18.3 million from approximately 14,500 screens and $40.1 million in worldwide box office this weekend.
- The Magnificent Seven – Sony – $35.0M
- Storks – Warner Bros. – $21.8M
- Sully – Warner Bros. – $13.8M
- Bridget Jones's Baby – Universal – $4.5M
- Snowden – Open Road – $4.1M
- Blair Witch – Lionsgate – $4.0M
- Don't Breathe – Sony – $3.8M
- Suicide Squad – Warner Bros. – $3.1M
- When The Bough Breaks – Sony – $2.5M
- Kubo And The Two Strings – Focus Features – $1.1M