Television - Series Reviews
CBS premieres "STALKER" on Wednesday, Oct. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).
With its cinematic direction, compelling storyline and impressive cast, "How To Get Away With Murder" is sure to have a successful premiere on Thursday night, September 25th 10PM on ABC.
ABC's new family comedy, "black-ish" premieres Wednesday September 24th 9:30/8:30c.
Like in every iteration of Batman, the death of Bruce Wayne's parents sets the stage for the story that unfolds in "Gotham."
For the past six seasons, we have seen many come and go; most from a bullet to the head or chest.
It was campy, it was absurd and it was a good time had by all.
FX is a powerhouse of television right now.
With "True Blood" amidst its final season, vampire fanatics will surely relocate their weekly loyalties from HBO to the FX Network for "The Strain;" a high concept thriller where a group of disease researchers team with an assembly of everyday New Yorkers to investigate and combat an ancient and evil string of vampirism.
Comedic actress Andrea Martin is a powerhouse, both on stage and on screen.
"Welcome To Sweden" is a new sitcom for NBC.
Take ladies' man Barney Stinson from "How I Met Your Mother," give him a rough edge, a leather jacket and a handful of nerds to follow his lead and you've got yourself NBC's newest sitcom, "Undateable."
The kind of world that draws TV audiences is the one in which monsters thrive.
- Box Office: Marvel's 'Black Panther' Is 5th Highest Global Opening Ever
- 2018 BAFTA Awards: And The Winners Are...
- Recipe: Almond Cookies For The Chinese New Year
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Movie Review: 'Black Panther' Rules the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- 17 Killed In Parkland, Florida School Shooting Tragedy
- What's The History of Mardi Gras? How Do You Celebrate?
- Winter Olympics: USA's Jamie Anderson Wins Gold In Snowboard Slopestyle
- Box Office: 'Fifty Shades Freed' Wins Pre-Valentine's Week
- Steven Tyler, Heaven & Earth To Perform At LA Police Memorial Foundation Benefit
Popular on LATF USA
WildAid Gala Raises An Impressive Record $2.9 Million To Protect Endangered Species & Marine Habitats
AFI Fest Movie Review: ‘Mudbound’ is a Southern Set Masterpiece
How To Makeover Your Car With MAACO
Review: Sperry 7 SEAS Shoes Are Key For Summer Adventures
Céline Dion Adds Dates To Las Vegas Residency Due To High Demand
AFI Fest Movie Review: ‘The Disaster Artist’ Superbly Celebrates An Accidental Masterpiece
Copper Chef Delights On National French Fry Day!
Latin Recording Academy To Honor Alejandro Sanz, Camila Cabello To Perform
Trailer Spotlight: Evan Peters Stars In 'The Pirates Of Somalia'
Roger Teeter Has His Hang Ups; And They’re Pretty Good