Television - Series Reviews
CBS premieres "STALKER" on Wednesday, Oct. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).
With its cinematic direction, compelling storyline and impressive cast, "How To Get Away With Murder" is sure to have a successful premiere on Thursday night, September 25th 10PM on ABC.
ABC's new family comedy, "black-ish" premieres Wednesday September 24th 9:30/8:30c.
Like in every iteration of Batman, the death of Bruce Wayne's parents sets the stage for the story that unfolds in "Gotham."
For the past six seasons, we have seen many come and go; most from a bullet to the head or chest.
It was campy, it was absurd and it was a good time had by all.
FX is a powerhouse of television right now.
With "True Blood" amidst its final season, vampire fanatics will surely relocate their weekly loyalties from HBO to the FX Network for "The Strain;" a high concept thriller where a group of disease researchers team with an assembly of everyday New Yorkers to investigate and combat an ancient and evil string of vampirism.
Comedic actress Andrea Martin is a powerhouse, both on stage and on screen.
"Welcome To Sweden" is a new sitcom for NBC.
Take ladies' man Barney Stinson from "How I Met Your Mother," give him a rough edge, a leather jacket and a handful of nerds to follow his lead and you've got yourself NBC's newest sitcom, "Undateable."
The kind of world that draws TV audiences is the one in which monsters thrive.
- Catch Holiday Cheer At LA Zoo With Reindeer's & More
- Listen Up! James Maslow, Cher Lloyd, Dua Lipa & More
- First Look: Andrea Bocelli Music Video For 'Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Movie Review: Melissa McCarthy is Criminally Good in ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’
- Britney Spears Returns To Vegas For New Residency
- 73rd Tony Awards Coming To CBS June 9th
- Derek Jeter's NY Tiedemann Castle Going For $14.75 million
- Steve Perry's New LP "Traces" Debuts Top Ten In Billboard Top 200
- Movie Review: “Halloween” Reboot Does The Trick