Television - Series Reviews
CBS premieres "STALKER" on Wednesday, Oct. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).
With its cinematic direction, compelling storyline and impressive cast, "How To Get Away With Murder" is sure to have a successful premiere on Thursday night, September 25th 10PM on ABC.
ABC's new family comedy, "black-ish" premieres Wednesday September 24th 9:30/8:30c.
Like in every iteration of Batman, the death of Bruce Wayne's parents sets the stage for the story that unfolds in "Gotham."
For the past six seasons, we have seen many come and go; most from a bullet to the head or chest.
It was campy, it was absurd and it was a good time had by all.
FX is a powerhouse of television right now.
With "True Blood" amidst its final season, vampire fanatics will surely relocate their weekly loyalties from HBO to the FX Network for "The Strain;" a high concept thriller where a group of disease researchers team with an assembly of everyday New Yorkers to investigate and combat an ancient and evil string of vampirism.
Comedic actress Andrea Martin is a powerhouse, both on stage and on screen.
"Welcome To Sweden" is a new sitcom for NBC.
Take ladies' man Barney Stinson from "How I Met Your Mother," give him a rough edge, a leather jacket and a handful of nerds to follow his lead and you've got yourself NBC's newest sitcom, "Undateable."
The kind of world that draws TV audiences is the one in which monsters thrive.
- Professor Uncovers Long-Lost City From 1450 In Kansas
- Box Office: 'Crazy Rich Asians' Tops 'The Meg' Earning $25 Million
- Forbes: Who Is The Highest Paid Actress In 2018?
- New Sting & Shaggy Video For “Just One Lifetime” Out Now
- Prince's Estate Releases 300+ Songs From 23 Albums For Streaming
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- The "Queen of Soul" Aretha Franklin Dies From Pancreatic Cancer At Age 76
- Movie Review: ‘Mile 22’ is a Disastrous Action Thriller
- How Did The Vatican Respond To 301 Priests' Sexual Abuse Crimes?
- As California Fires Continue, $170 Million In Grants Given To Reduce Fire Threat