Television - Series Reviews
CBS premieres "STALKER" on Wednesday, Oct. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).
With its cinematic direction, compelling storyline and impressive cast, "How To Get Away With Murder" is sure to have a successful premiere on Thursday night, September 25th 10PM on ABC.
ABC's new family comedy, "black-ish" premieres Wednesday September 24th 9:30/8:30c.
Like in every iteration of Batman, the death of Bruce Wayne's parents sets the stage for the story that unfolds in "Gotham."
For the past six seasons, we have seen many come and go; most from a bullet to the head or chest.
It was campy, it was absurd and it was a good time had by all.
FX is a powerhouse of television right now.
With "True Blood" amidst its final season, vampire fanatics will surely relocate their weekly loyalties from HBO to the FX Network for "The Strain;" a high concept thriller where a group of disease researchers team with an assembly of everyday New Yorkers to investigate and combat an ancient and evil string of vampirism.
Comedic actress Andrea Martin is a powerhouse, both on stage and on screen.
"Welcome To Sweden" is a new sitcom for NBC.
Take ladies' man Barney Stinson from "How I Met Your Mother," give him a rough edge, a leather jacket and a handful of nerds to follow his lead and you've got yourself NBC's newest sitcom, "Undateable."
The kind of world that draws TV audiences is the one in which monsters thrive.
- Trailer Spotlight: John Cho Stars In 'Searching'
- Five Acres Celebrates 130th Anniversary With Diamonds & Roses Gala
- Go Behind-The-Scenes With GLOW Season 2
- '18 Fragrance Foundation Awards: Tom Ford, Gucci, YSL Win Big
- How To Keep Your Animals Safe From Summer Noises: Fireworks, Thunder...
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: Black Panther & Stranger Things Take Home Popcorn
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Dior's New Face Of Fragrance For Women
- Top 5 Cannabis Trends: From Pet Health To Cocktails
- Rod Stewart Announces New Vegas Fall Dates
- Tune In: Tiffany Haddish Hosts The 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards