Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
As if the thousands of movies and television shows the streaming service offers wasn't enough, since expanding their business model to include producing original content, they've been at the forefront of the television revolution, and scaring the daylights out of their competitors in the process.
- Film Review: ‘Shaft’ Sequel Loses its Cool
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Daniel Radcliffe To Star In 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Special
- Film Review: ‘Men in Black: International’ is a Run-of-the-Mill Reboot
- On The Red Carpet: 'Toy Story 4' Premiere
- FIFA Women's World Cup: USA Defeats Thailand 13-0
- 2019 Daytime Beauty Awards To Take Place This September
- It's A Deal: Unilever Acquires Tatcha Skincare Brand
- The Oscars Announce Dates For 2020-2022
- What Are The Top Recommended Health Products?