Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
As if the thousands of movies and television shows the streaming service offers wasn't enough, since expanding their business model to include producing original content, they've been at the forefront of the television revolution, and scaring the daylights out of their competitors in the process.
Photo ABC MediaTonight, ABC premieres "Fresh Off The Boat" Wednesday, February 4 at both 8:30 and 9:31 p.m., regular time period premiere continues Tuesday, February 10 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET).
- Netflix Releases 'Homecoming: A Film by Beyoncé'
- Who Made The 'TIME 100: Most Influential People of 2019' List?
- Marvel Studios Unveils New Look At AVENGERS: ENDGAME
- 123rd Boston Marathon: Finish Line Highlights & Results
- Notre Dame de Paris Fire: Investigation Is Underway
- A Record 17.4 Million Viewers Tuned In To 'Game of Thrones'
- Note Dame Cathedral In Paris Engulfed In Flames
- First Look: Cannes Film Festival Unveils 72nd Poster
- First Look On-Set: Elizabeth Banks Directs 'Charlie's Angels'
- BIG LITTLE LIES Returns To HBO This June