Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
- Film Review: ‘Ready or Not’ is Dangerously Funny
- Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation To Honor Robert Redford
- 2019 MTV Video Music Awards Performers Announced
- 'No Time To Die'... 25th James Bond Movie Title Revealed
- Hästens: The Mattress Fit for Kings & Queens
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Cat Happy & Healthy
- CBS Extends James Corden's 'Late Late Show' Through 2022
- Target Unveils Their Own Food & Beverage Brand
- Box Office: Audiences Favor 'Good Boys' & 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
- Meghan Markle's Pre-Duchess LA Home On Sale For $1.8 Million