Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
- Trailer Spotlight: Robert Downey Jr. In 'Dolittle'
- October Is Adopt-a-Dog Month®
- Red Cross LA Partners With Los Angeles Fire Department Foundation For Fire Victims
- Box Office: 'Joker' Still Steals The Show At #1
- Collar & Comb Is Los Angeles' Luxury Dog Grooming Oasis
- CycleBar Partners WIth Young Survival Coalition For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Oscar Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies At Age 78
- Breaking: Brush Fire Updates From LAFD
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Movie Review: Will Smith Doubles Down for Unmemorable ‘Gemini Man’