Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
- Watch: Billie Eilish Directs 'everything I wanted' Music Video
- 2020 GRAMMYS Add Comedians Jim Gaffigan and Trevor Noah To Lineup
- SBIFF: Brad Pitt Receives Maltin Modern Master Award
- Chris Hemsworth Launches 6-Week Workout Program Centr 6
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Celebrating The Life & Work Of A Civil Rights Leader
- 2020 SAG Awards: Parasite, Joker & Judy Win Big
- Theradome Is Title Sponsor of 2020 Hollywood Beauty Awards
- SBIFF: Adam Driver Takes Home Outstanding Performers of the Year Award
- Renee Zellweger Takes Home American Riviera Award For JUDY
- Weekly Top Ten Chart