Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
- Oscar-Nominated Actor Danny Aiello Dies At Age 86
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Film Review: ‘Bombshell’ is a Damning Exposé of Fox News’ Founder
- A Look At Sundance Film Festival's New Frontier Selection For 2020
- First Look: 'In The Heights' Trailer
- Natural Beauty With Dr. Hauschka
- TIME Names Greta Thunberg 2019 Person of the Year
- American Ninja Warrior Diego Bressant Opens The Wolf's Den At Sports Impact Complex
- The 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards® Nominees Are Here
- Film Review: Adam Sandler Makes ‘Uncut Gems’ Shine