Opening its doors in 2014, Tomoko Spa was founded by Tomoko Kurono. With the original location in Israel, the five-star Japanese Day Spa in Beverly Hills focuses on the healing powers of Chi (blood) and Qui (energy). The spa’s therapists combine their healing techniques to help renew the mind, body and spirit. Zen Shin, Iro Iro and Ashiura massages are among Tomoko’s traditional Japanese treatments. Designed by Thea Home, Inc., and Tal Naor, Tomoko has attracted the attention of Vanity Fair, Vogue, InStyle and celebrities including Mindy Kaling, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sharon Stone and more.
Tomoko Spa: Nominee For Excellence In Spa Services
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Film Review: ‘Ad Astra’ is a Trippy Space Thriller
- 2019 Daytime Beauty Awards Honorees & First Round of Presenters
- Former NSA Contractor Edward Snowden Tells All On CBS
- The Cars Frontman Rick Ocasek Dies At Age 75
- Box Office: IT Chapter Two In The #1 Spot Once Again
- Singer Eddie Money Dies At Age 70
- SHOWTIME Releases New SHAMELESS Trailer
- Movie Review: ‘Hustlers’ Revels In Club Scams
- Trailer Spotlight: Woody Harrelson & Nick Jonas In 'MIDWAY'
- Daytime Beauty Awards To Honor Oxygenetix With Brand of the Year