Opening its doors in 2014, Tomoko Spa was founded by Tomoko Kurono. With the original location in Israel, the five-star Japanese Day Spa in Beverly Hills focuses on the healing powers of Chi (blood) and Qui (energy). The spa’s therapists combine their healing techniques to help renew the mind, body and spirit. Zen Shin, Iro Iro and Ashiura massages are among Tomoko’s traditional Japanese treatments. Designed by Thea Home, Inc., and Tal Naor, Tomoko has attracted the attention of Vanity Fair, Vogue, InStyle and celebrities including Mindy Kaling, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sharon Stone and more.
Tomoko Spa: Nominee For Excellence In Spa Services
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Where To Stream & Watch The Democratic Debate
- Final Season Trailer: 'Orange Is The New Black'
- 2024 Olympics Add Breaking, Sport Climbing, Skateboarding & Surfing
- Film Review: ‘Annabelle Comes Home’ is a Summer Scarefest
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch Stars In 'The Current War'
- Trailer Spotlight: DAVID CROSBY: REMEMBER MY NAME
- 10 Years Ago We Said Goodbye To The King of Pop: Michael Jackson
- Watch SpaceX STP-2 Mission Launch
- Milan-Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy To Host The 2026 Winter Olympics
- Tune In: FOX Announces Fall Premiere Dates