Charitybuzz announced its Curates: Golf auction, which offers numerous specially curated, highly exclusive and once-in-a-lifetime golf experiences … all to benefit non-profit organizations around the world.
Generously presented by legendary Swiss watchmaker Audemars Piguet, the campaign is now live, and runs through May 24, 2018.
Via the dedicated page at Charitybuzz, people can bid on unrivaled golf opportunities, ranging from golfing with Lee Trevino, access to some of the world’s most exclusive, sought-after golf courses and clubs, attending the Ryder cup, and more. Auction lots include:
- Round of Golf withlegend Lee Trevino: Once in a lifetime opportunity to tee it up with six-time major champion Lee Trevino in Palm Desert, CA.
- St. Andrews Experience: Enjoy golf, lodging, whisky tasting, and Scottish hospitality, where a winner and three friends play on multiple courses, relax at the luxurious Old Course Hotel and Spa for seven nights, whiskey tasting, and more.
- The Ultimate Monterey Peninsula Golf Trip: Four nights at The Lodge at Pebble Beach with one round of golf for two at Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course and The Links at Spanish Bay.
- Dream 2018 Ryder Cup Package: Three Samuel Ryder Cup badges to the Ryder Cup on September 28 - 30, five-night accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile from September 26 - October 1, private champagne tastings, culinary tours, and more.
- Session with Dr. Bob Rotella: Two-hour session with world-renowned sports psychologist, Bob Rotella, where he works with the winner to boost confidence and mental prowess.
- PGA Tour Caddie, Joe LaCava: LaCava, current PGA Tour Caddie for Tiger Woods, has been on the Tour for 32+ years. LaCava has served as Woods' caddie since 2011, and was on Tiger's bag when he birdied two of the last three holes to win the Memorial in 2013, tying Jack Nicklaus for 73 career PGA Tour Wins. Enjoy an open bar and passed hors d'oeuvres before hearing from LaCava in an in-depth Q&A, followed by a photo opportunity.
- Southwest Ireland Experience: This incredible opportunity includes: four-night accommodations in the Killarney Park Hotel, four rounds of golf at courses like Ballybunion Old, Dooks, Tralee and Waterville, and a mid-size rental car for the trip.
Curates: Golf benefits organizations like The First Tee, One Drop, Man Cave Health, and more.