Do you "speak dog"? If not, Link AKC, Kate Upton and her dog Harley can help!
Link AKC, creators of the Link AKC smart collar™ for dogs, is launching a content series starring supermodel, actress and dog lover Kate Upton and her Boxer, Harley.
The six-part video series is part of a brand partnership between Link AKC and Kate Upton to support the national launch of the smart collar and educate consumers how this product can strengthen the bond between owner and dog.
Fans will get an up close look at the special bond between Harley and "his human" and how the cutting-edge technology in the smart collar helps Kate play a more active role in managing Harley's health and happiness. The first two videos are available: www.linkakc.com/kateupton.
A self-described "dog mom," Kate Upton is one of 60 million U.S. households that consider their dog a member of the family and are looking for ways to better understand their best friend. The Link AKC smart collar and app incorporates sophisticated smart home, wearable and mobile technologies in an easy-to-use product that provides valuable insights for dog owners to give them peace of mind that they are doing what is best for their dog.
"Everyone knows I am obsessed with Harley. And I'm pretty sure he feels the same about me! When we're together, the LINK AKC smart collar allows me to record and share our hikes and other adventures," said Kate Upton. "When Harley can't be by my side, I can still feel connected to him through his smart collar, which tells me his location, environment and activity levels from anywhere, right on my phone."
CES recognized the smart collar as a 2017 "Best of Innovation" winner.
The collar features include:
- GPS tracking and location: Gives dog owners peace of mind with the ability to track the dog's location and receive alerts if the dog becomes loose.
- Activity monitor: Provides insightful activity recommendations to help owners take a more informed role in managing their dogs' wellness. Owners can monitor and track their dogs' daily activity levels to help ensure their dogs are getting the right level of activity for the dog's breed, age, and size.
- Remote-controlled light: The only smart collar with a remote- controlled light to help an owner find their dog in the dark.
- Temperature: Alerts to notify you if your dog may be in an environment that is too hot or cold.
- Adventures: Record, save and share your special adventures together on social media.
- Training: App controlled sound that can assist owners in training their dog.
Fans and dog lovers are invited to watch the first two Link AKC videos featuring Kate and Harley today on Link AKC's Facebook – www.facebook.com/LinkAKC16.