According to comScore, Disney/Marvel's 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' had another great global weekend of $115.2 million, including $63 million from its first place showing in North America for an incredible worldwide overall total of $630.6 million.
Notably, the film opened in Japan to an estimated $3.0 million for the three days, an opening which is 15% ahead of the original 'Guardians of the Galaxy.'
In second place, Warner Bros.' 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' opened globally at $43.8 million in 52 territories.
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 - Disney - $63.0M
- Snatched - 20th Century Fox - $17.5M
- King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword - Warner Bros. - $14.7M
- The Fate Of The Furious - Universal - $5.3M
- The Boss Baby - 20th Century Fox - $4.6M
- Beauty And The Beast - Disney - $3.9M
- How To Be A Latin Lover - Lionsgate - $3.8M
- Lowriders - OTL Releasing - $2.4M
- The Circle - STX Entertainment - $1.7M
- MET Opera: Der Rosenkavalier (2017) - Fathom Events - $1.7M