According to comScore, Disney/Marvel's 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' had a terrific global weekend of $268.8 million, including $145 million from its first place debut in North America for a massive worldwide overall total of $427.6 million in just 13 days of release.
This pushes the Marvel Cinematic Universe past $11 billion in combined global grosses, from 15 films since the MCU's inception in 2008.
1. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 - Disney - $145.0M
2. The Fate Of The Furious - Universal - $8.5M
3. The Boss Baby - 20th Century Fox - $6.2M
4. How To Be A Latin Lover - Lionsgate - $5.2M
5. Beauty And The Beast - Disney - $4.9M
6. Circle, The - STX Entertainment - $4.0M
7. Baahubali: The Conclusion - Great India Films - $3.2M
8. Gifted - Fox Searchlight - $2.1M
9. Going In Style - Warner Bros. - $1.9M
10. Smurfs: The Lost Village - Sony - $1.8M