How's this for numbers...The American CBD market is projected to be worth over $1 billion by 2020.
Introducing, Charlotte’s Web hemp genetics, which are expertly bred by the Stanley Brothers, who own and manage the company. CW’s name is derived from “Charlotte’s Web,” the Stanley Brothers’ proprietary hemp named after their first consumer, little girl Charlotte Figi.
Perfect for Halloween (for adults only!), you can spice up and sweeten your treats with CBD. Those with seizure disorders or inflammatory issues may already know the benefits that hemp extract delivers, but just a few drops daily can also help in addressing anxiety, general cloudiness, and your overall brain function. CBD is legal in all 50 states. CBD is one of the 114 compounds found in the hemp plant and unlike THC, it's completely non-psychoactive.
Check out this delish recipe for Coconut Butter Chocolate CBD Adaptogen cups with beautifying properties from Pearl and Collagen!Good
Recipe courtesy of The Wellness Vault
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Butter
- Pitaya Powder or better known as Dragonfruit powder
- Collagen Powder
- Coconut Oil
- MCT Oil
- CW Hemp’s Hemp Extract
- Pearl Powder
- Peanut Butter cup molds
WHAT TO DO:
- Melt on the stovetop 2 cups of vegan chocolate chips (or regular chocolate chips if you prefer) and add 1 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Remove from heat and stir in 2 Tbsp of collagen powder and fully mix in.
- Then mix in 1 tbsp of MCT Oil and 4 full droppers of CW Hemp’s Hemp Extract
- Fill your molds 1/3 of the way up with chocolate oil mixture
- Put in freezer for 15 minutes and leave the other chocolate out to cool off to room temp.
- While in the freezer, make your adaptogen super coconut butter, take 1 cup of coconut butter and mix in 2 tbsp of Pitaya powder and 1 tablespoon of pearl powder.
- Should be a nice creamy consistency
- After 15 minutes remove tray, add in a dollop (about 1 tsp, it depends on the size of your molds) of your coconut mixture on top of the frozen chocolate.
- By this point your chocolate oil mixture should be room temperature and you can spread that on top of the coconut butter without fully melting it. Spread to the top of the molds.
- Put back in the freezer for another 15 min.