According to comScore, Warner Bros.' 'Blade Runner 2049' topped the global chart again this week with $44.4 million including $15.1 million in North America combined with $29.3 million generated by 64 international territories and $56.6 million to date.
Universal's horror entry 'Happy Death Day' that enjoyed a number one debut in North America, drew audiences around the world to the tune of $31.5 million.
Notably, the hit Chinese comedy 'Never Say Die' closes in on $300 million worldwide.
1. Happy Death Day - Universal - $26.5M
2. Blade Runner 2049 - Warner Bros. - $15.1M
3. Foreigner, The - STX Entertainment - $12.8M
4. It - Warner Bros. - $6.0M
5. Mountain Between Us, The - 20th Century Fox - $5.7M
6. American Made - Universal - $5.4M
7. Kingsman: The Golden Circle - 20th Century Fox - $5.3M
8. Lego Ninjago Movie, The - Warner Bros. - $4.3M
9. My Little Pony: The Movie - Lionsgate - $4.0M
10. Victoria And Abdul - Focus Features - $3.1M