No wonder we love this style! It's our 2016 Hollywood Beauty Awards hairstylist nominee, Giannandrea's magical work...
Macadamia Professional International Creative Director, Giannandrea styled Jennifer Garner at the Toronto International Film Festival; see below for the step-by-step to achieve her simply beautiful and effortless waves!
Hair How To: Jennifer Garner’s Loose Waves
- Prep wet hair for blow drying by applying a palm sized amount of Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer ($19.95) to the crown to add body and Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion ($24) through the lengths to smooth and prevent heat damage.
- Blow dry large sections with a 2” round brush to create volume. Section off three mid-sized sections at the crown and wrap with Velcro rollers. Let the rollers cool for 15 minutes.
- While the rollers are cooling wrap a 1.25” curling iron around the remaining hair to create waves on all sides. Keep the ends straight.
- Take the rollers out and gently tease the top of the crown. Create a middle part.
- To add extra definition to curls, gently clamp a straightener on each curve of the hair. Hold for a few seconds, then move to the next bend you’d like to make look perfectly undone.
- When you’re finished with the straightening, gently brush the hair while being careful to keep the volume. Smooth the front pieces to frame the face.
- Spray Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist ($31.95) to add shine without weighing down hair.
- Finish with Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray ($19.95) for a light hold with natural movement.